Standard saw-splitter ŁP 1
The splitter for firewood production cuts wood with a maximum diameter of 32 cm and splits into 2, 4 or 6 parts.
The knife has an adjustable height depending on the thickness of the split wood.
The machine is equipped with:
- manual wood handle in front of the saw
- automatic retraction of the retaining plate
- splitting wood conveyor 3m. long
|length without conveyor||425 cm|
|length with an abandoned conveyor||750 cm|
|length of chain conveyor||325 cm|
|max. cutting diameter||32 cm|
|cutting length||20-55 cm|
|pressure max. aggregate||180 bar|
|splitting piston pressure||9 tons|
|circular saw||800x40x5,0 z=56|
|machine weight||1180 kg|
|power supply voltage||400 V|
|machine performance (20-30 cm wood)||about 20-30 m3/8 hours|
|electric motor of the circular saw drive||5.5 kW/1420 rpm.|
|electric motor for driving a hydraulic aggregate||7.5 kW/1420 rpm.|
|electric motor drive belt feeder||0,37 kW/1420 rpm.|
|electric motor for chain conveyor driv||0,37 kW/1420 rpm.|
- Hydraulic saw feed and height adjustment of the splitting knife
- Automatic log pressure + supporting shelf
- Transverse feeder for loading wood 3.5m. x 1.5m.
- Transverse and longitudinal tray
- Receiving conveyor 4 m.
- Splitting knife for six parts